7's and Bars Slots
Sevens and Bars Slot Machine Games
Feeling patriotic? Then you might want to try out the Sevens and Bars slot machine from Rival Software. With a red, white and blue color scheme, there’s definitely an American feel to the game.
Sevens and Bars is a 3-reel, 1-payline slot with a classic look and feel. In fact, in many ways it is similar to the land-based slot known as Sizzling Sevens, due to the large number of seven symbols which appear in the reels.
The symbols for the game include:
- Single bar
- Double bar
- Triple bar
- Blue seven
- White seven
- Red seven
- Sevens and Bars symbol
You can wager a nickel all the way up to $5. You can’t bet more than 3 coins at a time, and this limits the maximum possible wager to $15.
There are no wild symbols, bonus rounds or free spins, but the game does offer a kind of scatter pay option. If you get a red seven, white seven and blue seven in any order, you’ll receive three times the normal winning amount. If they fall in the order of red, white and blue, then your winnings will be multiplied times five.
Available at Paradise 8, Cocoa Casino and This is Vegas, Sevens and Bars is ideal for both low and high rollers. Playing a nickel a spin will only get you a maximum payout of $37.50, but the top prize on the game is a generous $12,500. There are also plenty of opportunities to make up to a few coins at a time in order to keep yourself afloat.
The payouts are as follows:
- Any one diamond pays 1, 2 or 3 coins.
- Any 2 diamonds pay 5, 10 or 15 coins.
- Any 3 bars pay 5, 10 or 15 coins.
- Any 3 sevens pay 10, 20 or 30 coins.
- Three single bars pay 20, 40 or 60 coins.
- Three double bars pay 30, 60 or 90 coins.
- Three triple bars pay 40, 80 or 120 coins.
- Three blue sevens pay 60, 120 or 180 coins.
- Three white sevens pay 80, 160 or 240 coins.
- Three red sevens pay 100, 200 or 300 coins.
- Three diamonds pay 200, 400 or 600 coins.
- Three Sevens and Bars symbols pay 750, 1500 or 2500 coins.